Friday, April 20, 2007

Back to Normal

Hi gang. Okay, I have recovered from my soapbox that I posted yesterday. Note to self: Never watch Rosie O'Donnell speak on any subject at any time!!! :) That is the most worked up I have been over something in awhile.

So anyways, things here have been busy. Michael has been working on putting our fence up with some help from my dad. Not finished yet, but will have it done by next week. Gracie has loved being her daddy's shadow outside and playing in the dirt! As soon as we get the fence completed, we will be buying a swingset. Very exciting times.

Michaela is growing like a weed. She slept through the night last night for the first time! Although she has been a wonderful sleeper since birth, she usually got up once or twice to eat. Last night she slept from 9:30 until 6:30 this morning! Maybe she will continue to do so. Keep your fingers crossed.

I have been busy this week as well. Tuesday I had a MOPS meeting. We had spa day...I swear, we have the best leaders ever...they got people to come in and give us foot treatments, manicures, MASSAGES, haircuts, and facials. All for FREE...you can't beat that! I have also been hired by a friend to put together three scrapbooks for all three of her children. So, I have been busy sorting through pictures and working on those.

Hope you all are doing great as well.

0 comments: