Sunday, April 8, 2007



Happy Easter! We had a wonderful Easter except for missing Michael because he had to work. Some things cannot be helped. We had the girls open their Easter baskets last night so Michael could be here for that. This morning we went to Easter service with my parents, sister, and her boyfriend. We went back to my parents' house for dinner with the entire family and an Easter egg hunt for Gracie and her cousin, Robert. Little Michaela spent her first Easter asleep. She fell asleep before everyone got to the house and didn't wake up until everyone had left...this is probably because when she got up at 3 AM this morning to eat, instead of going back to sleep as usual, she was just bright eyed and bushy tailed...smiling, cooing, and just happy to be keeping her mommy up. She didn't go back to sleep until almost 5 AM so she had some catching up to do this afternoon. I am wondering when I will ever get a full night's worth of sleep ever again...to go to bed whenever I want and to sleep until whenever I want...ah, the stuff dreams are made of. I posted all of our Easter pictures at our shutterfly website.... www.wearethebarrs.shutterfly.com

Love to you all! The Barr's

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like everybody had a good Easter! Sure enjoyed seeing the pictures on Shutterfly. The girls are both growing, but I can't believe how big Michaela is getting! Miss you and love you!!
Sindy