Saturday, April 26, 2008

A Few Pictures

Michael and Gracie are at a birthday party at the gymnastics center for Sam and Stella, Michaela went to bed at 6:30 after having no nap today, and I am fending off a stress-induced headache. I was trying to relax with a magazine but I don't think it was helping the stress, so I decided to download my pictures. Unless there is some special occasion like a holiday or birthday I do not normally download pictures until the end of the month....but it's been one of those days and I don't care so much right now about my routine. So, here are some April pictures although April isn't over yet:

We had a visit from the girls' Great Grandpa and Grandma Barr:


Michaela discovered the beauty of 'My Little Ponies':


Michaela perfected her "trademark" look:


The girls had a good time at a playdate with friends-
Michaela and Aiden swinging:


Gracie and Braeden looking for some trouble to get into:


Drumroll please....Gracie is no longer sleeping on a mattress on the floor! The handcrafted bunk bed that her 'ampa Jeff made have been delivered and Gracie is loving it!


Michaela has started attempting to spoon feed herself. Too funny. She also said as clear as day the other day "duck" while looking at one in a book...however, she has not said it again.


Gracie is slowly but surely realizing she is not the boss of the household and is learning that to obey with a happy heart always yields better results than not obeying.

0 comments: