Spring has been in the air the past few days here, and I am loving it. I'm trying not to get too used to it b/c here in the Ozarks we usually get a few teases of spring and then it gets wicked cold and snows...but the spring-y air has me anticipating the next several months. What am I anticipating?
1) Spring Break...I love when the girls don't have to go to school....yes, I know....a bit hypocritical with my profession....but whatever....it's true.
2) Beth Moore: My mom and I, along with my best friend and her mom are headed to Little Rock in a few months for our 2nd Beth Moore Conference. I am so excited to spend the weekend with them and hear Mrs. Moore again in person. Beth Moore, hotel, shopping, good food...so excited!
3) Michael's graduation in May!!! Whoo-hoo! This is by far the most exciting of things on this list!
4) Bon Jovi: Michael and I are headed to St. Louis with some friends for another Bon Jovi concernt. I wish we had the seats we had last time but it will still be fun. For the last one we had presale tickets so we didn't have to depend on the big screens to see him...ahem, I mean them...the band...not just him.... :) I didn't know about this one in enough time to get those presale tickets again so we are way up high and across the stadium from him...I mean, them! (my husband is probably rolling his eyes by now in reading this blog post...I love you babe!)...so we may need our binoculars! It will be a blast though!
5) Summer Break! Summer has never meant quite so much to me as it does this year with Gracie being in school. I can't wait to have her here all day with us! Her little sister is going to be so happy too about this one!
6) White Water!! I can't even remember the last time I had White Water season tickets. We have them this year though and we intend to use the heck out of them! My best friend's family has them, my sister is getting them....it's going to be great!
Needless to say, I am ready for spring/summer to get here already!
Friday, February 18, 2011
Anticipation
Posted by Barr Family at 8:51 AM
Labels: Family Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment