Random things rolling around in my head this evening:
1) I have to get my car inspected this week and go in person to get a license renewal...ugh. Not looking forward to this at all!
2) I really really REALLY need to get ahead on my lessons at school...I like to have a month's worth done ahead of time and have been having a hard time finding the time to do them.
3) Michaela's IEP meeting is this week...anxious to hear what her teacher and speech therapist have to say.
4) Gracie has her 6-year old well-child visit tomorrow....wasn't it just yesterday I carried her in the baby carrier for her first even appointment with Dr. Steele?
5) Lots of fun things with some great people this week....Bible study with my friend Krista (our last one of the Patriachs study...I'm so proud of us for making it all the way through!), Ladies' Bible study at church, having some company over for dinner a couple nights this week, and Small Group at church. We don't usually have quite so much going on in one week but I am looking forward to spending time with all of the people involved in these various activities.
6) 2011 is going great so far. 2010 was so difficult in a lot of ways, and so far 2011 is like a breath of fresh air.
7) Menu Planning for the Week (the unplanned theme for this week is apparently 'Comfort Food'):
-Monday: Oven Fried Pork Chops, Corn Casserole, Glazed Carrots
-Tuesday: Baked Turkey, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans
-Wednesday: Homemade Spaghetti and Meatballs, Broiled Broccoli, Homemade Baguettes
-Thursday: Turkey Pot Pie (using leftover turkey from Tuesday)
-Friday: White Chicken Chili
Well, that is all of the random-ness I have for today. Just reminded this weekend of the blessings in my life...my amazing husband, my sweet girls, my church family, and friends who are TRUE friends who love me for the craziness of me! Have a blessed week!
8)
Sunday, February 20, 2011
Sunday Random
Posted by Barr Family at 8:03 PM
Labels: Family Life, Menus
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment