What a fun Valentine's Day we had! On Saturday, Michael and the girls surprised me with a little trip to one of my favorite places in the state to eat...Cantina Laredo on The Landing in Branson. We had so much fun...we ate and walked around and window shopped. And, we visited one of my favorite stores...Brookstone...and I sat in the full body massage chair that I really wanted to buy...it was only $3500. :) I never buy anything from there but I like to go sit in their foot massage chair and back massage chair, and full body massage chair. I would so get fired if I worked there!
On Monday, both of the girls had their Valentine's parties at school. Here are a few pictures....
Michaela eating her party snack:
They were singing a little Valentine's song here:
On the second round of the song, Michaela and her little friend decided they were "too cool for school," sat down, and giggled and stomped their feet together....because they are cool like that.
Gracie had a fun time delivering all of her valentines to her classmates.
And, Valentine's Day was in the air at the Barr house...even with the pets, who have become fast friends....can't you feel the love?
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Be Mine
Posted by Barr Family at 4:11 PM
Labels: Family Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment